Credits

Femikey

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Introducing Myself

Hello guys I'm Janet Paculanan Perez, 24 years old. Mother is pure Visaya and my father is Ilokano that's why I'm purely Filipino from heart and action. I'm living in Philippines together with my family and my 2 kids. I'm really look Filipino with long hair, little girl and has brown complexion. My parent race us with love and respect to all people that's why I and husband also did the same to our kids. I really love a Filipino foods and enjoy my life with my family. I'm happy with my husband Erly John Perez together our 2 kids John Angelo Perez and Jane Angela Perez. Now I'm happy because our relationship is getting more stronger eventhough sometimes there are alots of struggle that we face it. Hoping that even in the other world still we were together.

No comments: