Credits

Femikey

Friday, November 27, 2009

My Son Attitude

This morning when I came home, I noticed that my daughter is playing inside our house alone. Where is my son? I asked my daughter where his brother is, my daughter said that he is outside playing with "Mukring" (neighborhood son). I talked my son after, not to play outside because it is really dangerous to him falling in a ravine. My son answer "yes" mama but I know that he still do that again, that is a kids.

My son has an aggresive attitude, he is curious in everything, he love to discover new things. She always make his own toys and play with his own. If we allowed him to play outside, sometimes he act maturely as a brother to his young sister but sometimes they are fighting because my son don't want her sister touch his toys. My son is really sensitive when it comes to his toys. He is really careful to his things that's why his toys are always look like new.

No comments: