Credits

Femikey

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dinner with whole Family

More Filipinos they know how to cook but I'm not the one of them. Yes, honestly I didn't know how to cook foods that's why my husband do that to my family. In our family I'm the father and he is the mother hehehe :) Yah, I know you are wondering why I said that. I am a father because I work so hard to give all thier needs because my husband right now is no permanent work. I called him a mother because when I'm on my work he is the one who taking care of our kids. He prepared all the things that my kids needs specially to their school. He did all the things that suppose to be I am the one who make that to them. I know how really hard to stay at home doing many things, that 's why I really lucky to have a husband like him.

Cooks, is the one that my husband really like that's why I'm the first person who admire him alot.
Maybe next time I share to you one of his recipe. So guys, until next time. gud nyt...:)

No comments: