Credits

Femikey

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Graduation


Filipino take part in a graduation ceremony every time they complete an educational level. These ceremonies are usually held for graduation from kindergarten, elementary school, high school, vocational school or college, and graduate school.In my case I have a graduating child but in kindergarten. I really proud to my daughter because in the age of 5 years old now she finish her kindergarten and this coming opening we enroll her in grade 1. She recieved a 3 awards POLITE, THOUGHTFUL and KIND. I am really wondering why in their program they witten that my daughter has a awards only 2pcs FRIENDLY and BEHAVE but anyway maybe they mistake. I still happy because she received a proudly awards.

You guys, did you have a graduating child also?

No comments: