Credits

Femikey

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Art Exhibit

My friend told me about the art exhibit last day. Here it is:


“The title of the art exhibit is “Hikot Hungihong Art Collective”. When I read this, i can't understand what it means. But then after reading,watching,hearing and looking at those arts I realized that it symbolizes the oneness of people through nature in form of art. The theme “Piece of Art,One Whole Peace” was great theme for the art exhibit, because there you can really see that those arts symbolizes peace even though it simple,yet meaningful. I liked the spot were exhibit was performed because it was well organized. There is a room where there are pictures of artists and the head of the place. On the first room, i saw most of the arts which was in the G-Mall Art Exhibit.


The arts are organized too. There are part of the wall which is for only painting are there, another wall which is only for drawings(pen), another wall which is only for poems, and on the floor is the sculptures. Also there is a form of are which is video,I find it boring at first because i did not appreciate it. But then I didn't notice it already took my time I was watching it too long. Maybe because i enjoyed watching it. And about the music i realize that the sounds are music which is composed by some famous artist like Pachelbel in canon, with that combinations I felt the peace in the surrounding. On the main room it was very fascinating because there are still items left by our native clans. I enjoyed so much looking at it, and I noticed that the items left was also organized depending on the tribes. Then i said to myself that our native tribes has a wide range of thinking when it comes to art, because most of their items came from art. They are so very resourceful that even the smallest thing can be made beautiful. Before going out of the there are pieces of paper which is use for us to write what piece is. Maybe it was their idea to get some information for them to have much wide idea for their on coming arts in future.”

No comments: