Credits

Femikey

Monday, December 21, 2009

What are my hopes and dreams for my country and to the Filipino people?

As a Filipino citizen, my hopes for this country is to perform better despite of the problems, trials and the crisis, Philippine is facing. We must still believe in God and pray for God's forgiveness, love, blessings and most of all, God's protection, so that wherever we may be and whatever we'll do, we can put our trust to God. Another is that my hope is for this country to have a good leaders, that will support the government and be a model to the citizens, and make the elections, neat and good so that we can declare and confer that our country, can also developed more further and become one good country not as the events that occurring at this moment. I also dream that we will be in God's blessing and all of the people will be united, cheerful, and meaningful not only in the some parts of the country but the whole Philippines.

No comments: