Credits

Femikey

Friday, December 4, 2009

Sling Shot o Tirador

My son is already 5 years old that's why he love to discover new things from his friends. One day my son asked me to make him a new slingshot or we called it tirador. I told him that I don't know how to make slingshot but I will try. I promised to him that If he sleep that afternoon, I will make him a slingshot, but honestly even in myself I know that I can't make it. When he woke up he ask me to start to make the slingshot but I said that we need materials before we can start. I tell him that maybe we can started making it tomorrow because we need to buy the material first. But he is really aggressive, he can't wait until tomorrow. So, I try to explained it to him and finally he agreed but before that I need to make another alibi to convince him.

Guys, Is it not good to lie to them sometimes so that they will stop bugging me? What you think?

No comments: