Credits

Femikey

Monday, December 7, 2009

My Friend's New Laptop



My friend Fe, buy a new laptop, you can see above. I really want to have like this kind of laptop. My friend Fe, said that she want to buy a new laptop especially when his husband used their computer for his game at night, she said that she can't able to talk with her family here in the Philippines. Fe is really lucky that his husband buy this laptop for her. I wonder if this is a advance Anniversary gift or what ? Heheh. The laptop color is black ,ASUS notebook type. Here in the Philippines it is really useful nowadays this kind of gadget. It is really big help for your school, office etc. It is also use to talk to your loveones through chatting. You can chat with headset and mic to talk to you lovesones through internet, it is really useful especially to those people who far from their loveones.

No comments: