Credits

Femikey

Monday, December 14, 2009

My two (2) blog got Rank


I can't imagine that my two blogs got a rank,my women's journey got rank 3 and my Proud to be People ( this blog) got rank 1. I'm so lucky because two ( 2 )of my three ( 3 )blogs got rank, not only that one of my blog got a high rank hehehe. I want to dedicate this to my mentor who always help me and guiding me to make this blog , without her I can't make this blog wonderful. I want to Thank Fe Sultes, for being friend of mine. She helping me how to make my background beautiful, she also the one who check my english grammar. By the way guys, you can also visit her blogs for more info about more layouts, she have a lots of beautiful design that you will like it. Check it : http://femikeydesigns.blogspot.com

No comments: